A simple and reliable solution to turn your e-vehicle ON/OFF using a latching switch/pushbutton
This product does not come with the push-button included. If you want a switch with push-button included please visit this product.
The push-button used in the pictures above is only for illustration purposes, not included in the package.
You can use this switch to turn on/off your electric vehicle with a nice metal LED illuminated push-button. This is also useful to avoid sparking when connecting an ESC or other load to your battery.
Why should you use it?
- You can safely switch high voltage and high amperage devices with ease!
- Avoid sparks when plugging connectors together
- Aesthetically pleasing push-button which lights up when the switch is ON (not supplied)
- Maximum continuous amperage: 120A
- Maximum peak amperage: 200A for a few seconds
- Maximum voltage: 13S (56V)
- Switch body dimensions: 41mm*26mm*12mm (1.61" * 1.02" * 0.47")
- Power wires: 10cm (both input&output)
- Push button wires: 15cm (connector on one end)
Recommended push button parameters: 12V LED voltage. The push button must be latching and connected as shown on the diagram included in the package and in pictures above. Use the C and NO terminals of your push button. You can purchase one from us separately here.
Please read the included instructions before installing. This is important to avoid damaging the switch or other components. We are not responsible for any damages caused due to incorrect use or installment of our devices.
- Anti-spark switch (with power wires)
- Button wire and connector (without push button)